RANDY’S TV SCRIPTS – CHILDREN’S SERIES
1. Harry’s Field (May 2014, Registered with Writers Guild of America, East, Reg#R30871)
2. Time Out Time In (May 2014, Registered with WGA, East)
1. ‘False Dandelions’ is a contemporary Southern crime fiction novel set in rural Virginia.
2. ‘…Then The Rain’ is a contemporary thriller about a female pop star and her band battling a sick twisted preacher to rescue a wayward teen and devoted fan of the band.
3. ‘Wet Matches: A Novel’ is an uplifting tale about five homeless teens (all HIV positive) getting a second chance at a better life when a California couple takes them in.
4. Randolph Randy Camp’s fourth novel “29 DIMES” is a love story amid a crazy, explosive summer.
One summer. Seven hearts. 29 Dimes. It wasn’t your typical LA summer. No one could’ve predicted what happened that day in Silver Lake. It was a summer of passion, confusion, and growth.
One hot, crazy summer.
Seven hungry hearts.
Award-winning, prolific writer Randolph Randy Camp creates a moving, tender love story amid a wild, crazy summer as Teki, Ronnie, Pepe, Brittany, Kalib, Tip, and Valerie each will have an experience that will forever shape and change their young lives.
Valerie has the kind of natural beauty that belongs on magazine covers. All the guys in Silver Lake dream about her. One guy will get lucky this summer and win her heart.
A gifted storyteller, Randolph Randy Camp offers the reader a realistic glimpse of the Los Angeles community of Silver Lake. If you still believe that love can happen to the most unlikely people and love still can be found in the most unusual place, then Randolph Randy Camp’s ’29 Dimes: A Love Story’ is certainly a must-read for you.
One Summer. Seven Hearts. 29 Dimes.
NOTE: All books are also available online via Amazon and B&N
Dissatisfied with the way the adults are running the nation, a well-organized, underground society of intelligent kids demand the right to vote and to be given their own statehood or else. (The kids believe that voting should be based upon a person’s IQ, not their age.
Synopsis: ‘NEW K.A.N.S.A.S.’ (Kids’ Alliance National Society And Sanctuary): Discouraged with his lack of ability to control his own destiny fueled by his parents’ divorce and already fed up with the way the adults are running the country, a twelve year old boy forms a society to give children the Right to Vote and attempts to establish their own State in which to do it. All hell breaks when the U.S. Government starts to hunt down the leader and his underground network. In the meantime, the secretive children’s society is growing to an unbelievable size and there’s no stopping them now! TAGLINE: “Don’t underestimate the power of kids”
Although I’d originally wrote ‘NEW K.A.N.S.A.S.’ as a live action feature, it could also work as an ANIMATED feature-length movie as well. (The ‘Kansas’ in NEW K.A.N.S.A.S. stands for Kids’ Alliance National Society And Sanctuary)
U.S. Copyright: PAu002651984 (Original Screenplay Draft/ Author: Randolph Camp)
Learn more at AUTHORS DEN http://www.authorsden.com/randolphrcamp and WRITERS NET http://www.writers.net/writers/81919
‘NEW K.A.N.S.A.S.’ (Kids’ Alliance National Society And Sanctuary)